Kanha National Park
Kanha Tiger Reserve is rich in diverse variety of flora with more than 1000 species of only flowers. From Sal trees to bamboo forest and from grassy meadows to open forests, it offers visitors a visual retreat with a great floral variety united at a place. The Indian ghost trees also have their presence in the forests of kanha tiger reserve. It has the tropical moist highland forests of deciduous nature and bamboo forests along with high density forest zones which have a variety of parasitic plant species. Moreover, it also has aquatic plants found in the lakes which are also the next home to seasonally migrating birds.
Kanha Tiger Reserve offers abode to thousands of species of birds and animals but is very much renowned for its Tigers and hard ground Barasingha, which are only present in kanha tiger reserve. This is the only home left for hard ground barasingha in the world which means if you want to see these, you have no other option available other than kanha tiger reserve.
Some other animals seen in the park are striped hyena, sloth bear, four-horned antelope, wild cat, civets, porcupine and honey badger. These are only some animals that are mentioned but there is a large variety of animal present in the kanha tiger reserve. The jungle safari of kanha tiger reserve is also a place where around 300 species of birds can be found. Largest animal in the national park is Gaur. One can see wildlife actions in the park very closely. Kanha tiger reserve is also the home for a number of reptiles and amphibious animals.
The forest is an important biological research area with considerable scientific, educational, aesthetic and recreational values. It provides nearly 5 million kilograms of green grass by annual harvesting, which is valued approximately at Rs. 500 million (US$10 million). The forest provides nearly 123,000 metric tons worth of fuel wood annually.
Day 01 : Arrival at Kanha Tiger Reserve
Day 02 : Adventure Safari
Day 03 : Departure After the Last Adventure
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.