Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
Clearly, the magnificent Tiger is the prime and most pined for a warm-blooded animal of this reserve park. This park also comes with the zenith predator of this region and starts things out in the natural way of life of the Ranthambore forest.In spite of the fact that the tiger is known to be a nocturnal and singular predator but tigers of the Ranthambore Park are diurnal in nature. This is due to the reason that they are effectively noticeable in the daytime. Apart from the tiger, other enormous cats of the Ranthambore reserve park are Leopard, Leopard cat, Caracal, Jungle cat, and Fishing cat.This forest provides shelter to big predators like Jackal, Striped Hyena, Palm civet, crocodile, python and many more. In addition, there are many types of birds can be found here.
The vivid waterfowl around the lake or a magnificent Indian falcon taking off in the sky, or vulture roosted high on the tree are exceptionally charming perspectives for birding.The most prevailing plant of all the plant types of the Ranthambore National Park is the ‘Dhok’, otherwise called the natural term of Anogeissus pendula. This tree comprises more than three-fourths of the undergrowth of this home forest. This tree has the stature of up to 15 meters and its bushes and natural products establish significant sustenance's for the creatures such as Deer, Antelope, and Nilgai. The Dhok tree can develop in the shallow soil but with restricted development and small in height.
Day 01 : Arrival at Ranthambore National Park
Day 02 : Adventure Safari
Day 03 : Departure After the Last Adventure
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.