Tadoba National Park
The Park is rich in flora and fauna. It has three separate forest ranges namely Tadoba North, Kolsa South and Morhurli range. There is one river i.e. Tadoba River and two lakes Kolsa Lake and Tadoba Lake in the park. These water bodies play a vital role in maintaining the ecosystem of the Park. Vegetation of forests is mainly of Southern tropical deciduous type and is widely spread over the whole area of Tadoba Park. Teak is prominently found in this area that is basically a hilly one and also includes terrain and hillocks. The dense forest area along with smooth meadows and deep valleys form a great atmosphere for wild animals. Wild flora of the park consists of Teak, Bija, Dhauda, Salai Semal, Bamboo etc.
As far as Fauna is concerned, the animals noted in the park are Tigers, Python, Nilgai, Sambar, Jungle Cats, Barking Deer, Leopards, Chital, Crocodile, Cobra, Crested Serpent Eagle, Wolf Spiders and many more. One can also find woodland bird species in the area. There are about 43 Tigers in the reserve.
The forest is an important biological research area with considerable scientific, educational, aesthetic and recreational values. It provides nearly 5 million kilograms of green grass by annual harvesting, which is valued approximately at Rs. 500 million (US$10 million). The forest provides nearly 123,000 metric tons worth of fuel wood annually.
Day 01 : Arrival at Tadoba National Park
Day 02 : Adventure Safari
Day 03 : Departure After the Last Adventure
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.