PANNA TIGER RESERVERS WITH KHAJURAHO TOUR PACKAGE
PANNA TIGER RESERVES
Panna Tiger Reserves is one of the most famous national parks of Madhya Pradesh and is better recognized as the 22nd Tiger reserve of India and ranks 5th of its kind in the state. Spread over an area of approximately 542.67 sq. km on the Vindhyan mountain range, this reserve is situated beside Ken River. This is one of the least polluted Tributaries of River Yamuna. It flows from south to the north through the Panna reserve. The Park is basically located in Panna and Chhatarpur district and is maintained by the Ministry of Tourism. It also bagged Excellence Award in the year 2007.
Area: 1645.08 sq km
Location: Panna & Chhatarpur district of Madhya Pradesh
Established: Created in 1981 and declared Tiger reserve in 1994
Khajuraho has the largest group of medieval Hindu and Jain temples, famous for their erotic sculpture. The Khajuraho group of monuments has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is considered to be one of the "seven wonders" of India.
Best Time to Visit Khajuraho :
October to February: These months comprise the winter season in Khajuraho and can be considered as the best time for outdoor tourist activities especially the temple tours.
- Sound & Light Show
- Raneh Fall
- Ken Gharial Sanctuary
- Bicycle Tour
- Khajuraho Museum
- Pandava Falls
- Diamond Mine
- Raneh Falls
- Pandava Caves
- The Ken crocodile sanctuary
Visiting enchanting panna - khajuraho tour is always an exciting experience. Enriched heritage tourism with wildlife tourism, this 4 days and 3 night’s panna - khajuraho tour package is one of the magnificent ways to explore the beauty. You will also get to see Khajuraho temples, jungle safari, birding and Ken gharial reserve is special attraction. So, with our thoughtfully designed package, have a brush with pleasurable memories.
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.