Dudhwa National Park
Dudhwa National Park has more than 38 species of mammals, 90 species of fish, 400 species of birds and 16 species of reptiles. Major attractions this park are the tigers and swamp deer. You’ll find rhinos with one horn in the park. The other animals to be seen here include 40 odd species of elephants, sloth bear, jackal, wild pig, fishery cat, leopard, jungle cat, and civet. You’ll find 350 species of birds, including the swamp francolin, great slaty woodpecker, and Bengal florican.
There is also a series of migratory birds living here which includes painted storks, black and white-necked storks, sarus cranes, woodpeckers, barbets, kingfishers, minivets, bee-eaters, bulbuls and varied night birds of prey. Dudhwa Reserve represents some of the finest natural forests and grasslands left in Terai district of Uttar Pradesh. The vegetation is of the North Indian Moist Deciduous type, containing some of the best examples of Sal forests (Shorea robusta) in India, as well the most widespread tracts of moist grasslands that remain in this region.
Day 01 : Arrival at Dudhwa National Park
Day 02 : Adventure Safari
Day 03 : Departure After the Last Adventure
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.