KANHA TIGER RESERVERS WITH JABALPUR TOUR PACKAGE
KANHA TIGER RESERVERS
Kanha National Park, also known as Kanha Tiger Reserve, is a vast expanse of grassland and forest in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Tigers, jackals and wild pigs can be spotted in Kanha Meadows. The elevated plateau of Bamhnidadar is home to birds of prey. Animals often gather at the watering holes of Sondar Tank and Babathenga Tank. The park’s flora and fauna are documented in the park's Kanha Museum.
JABALPUR-cultural capital of state
"A city endowed with remarkable history & beauty"
Jabalpur is one of the most important city of Madhya Pradesh and also known as the cultural capital of state. The city is famous for major tourist attractions such as Dhuandhar Falls,Bhedaghat and Chausat Yogini Temple along with the festival of Navratri and Dusshera.
Best Time to Visit Jabalpur
The best time to visit Jabalpur is all around the year. Summer is dry and is from March to May. Maximum temperature reaches up to 41° C during these days.
What Is the Famous Food of Jabalpur
Food of Jabalpur. Jabalpur has a number of well laid out restaurants as well as flavors, spices and delicacies of the streets that you should not miss. Indulge in local food items such as Bhels, Aloo-Tikki, Chaat, Dosas, Lassi, Rabri, Jalebi and more.
Here are the top tourist attractions to see in Kanha Tiger Reserve:
- Kanha Museum
- Kawardha Palace
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Bamni Dadar
- Panna National Park
Here are the top tourist attractions to see in Jabalpur:
- Dumna Nature Reserve
- Rani Durgavati Museum
- Balancing Rock
- Madan Mahal Fort
- Sangram Sagar Lake
- Hanumantal Jain Mandir
- Chausat Yogini Temple
- Lord Shiva Statue at Kachnar City Shiv Mandir
- Bargi Dam
- Kanha National Park
- Marble Rocks
- Dhuandhar Waterfalls
Jabalpur and Kanha(Royal Bengal Tigers) is city of Madhya Pradesh and also known as the cultural capital of state, which captivating famous for major tourist attractions such as Dhuandhar Falls,Bhedaghat and Chausat Yogini Temple along with the festival of Navratri and Dusshera, can be explored with 3 Nights / 4 Days Kanha Tiger Reserve with Jabalpur tour package. Some more tourist attractions here sanctuaries, Hallon (250 km2) and Banjar (300 km2). So, with our thoughtfully designed package, have a brush with pleasurable memories.
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.