GIR NATIONAL PARK WITH SOMNATH TOUR PACKAGE
GIR NATIONAL PARK
Gir Forest National Park is a wildlife sanctuary in Gujarat, western India. It was established to protect Asiatic lions, who frequent the fenced-off Devalia Safari Park, along with leopards and antelopes.
Gir Jungle Trail, outside the fenced area, traverses deciduous forest and is home to wildlife including vultures and pythons. The Kamleshwar Dam has marsh crocodiles and birds, such as Indian skimmers and pelicans.
Best Time to Visit Gir:
NOV TO FEB
MAR TO MAY
JUNE TO OCT
|10°C - 22°C||28°C - 48°C||Around 28°C range|
Gir National Park Tourist Attractions:
- Somnath Temple
- Somnath Beach
- Paanch Pandav Gufa
- Bhalka Tirth
- Dehotsarg Tirth
- Gir Forest
- Triveni Sangam Temple
SOMNATH -"The Town of The Lord of The Moon"
Somnath, literally meaning 'lord of the moon' is a pilgrim center and is home to one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. It is a town which derives much of its identity from the mythology, religion, and legends that surround it.
Best Time to Visit Somnath:
NOV TO FEB
MAR TO JUNE
JULY TO SEP
|10°C - 32°C||24°C - 42°C||25°C - 35°C|
September to March are the best months to visit Somnath, as the winters are quite cold. However, if you wish to avoid the crowd and tourists that flock to Somnath, you may be tempted to visit the place during the summer and monsoon season.
How Many Times Destroy Somnath Temple?
In 1024, during the reign of Bhima I, the prominent Turkic ruler Mahmud of Ghazni raided Gujarat, plundering the Somnath temple and breaking its jyotirlinga despite pleas by Brahmins not to break it. He took away a booty of 20 million dinars.
Somnath Tourist Attractions :
- Take a Riveting Jungle Safari
- Diu Island
- Nalsarovar Lake
- Uperkot Fort
- Junagadh Zoo
Gir and Somnath tour is planned to show the religious & natural significance of Gujarat.This Gujarat Tour Package covers religious destinations like gir national park and Somnath.Somanth one of the 12 Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva is the great importance for the deity. And on the other side Gir or Sasan Gir is well known for its only Asiatic Lion Reserve ion Gir National Park.So, with our thoughtfully designed package, have a brush with pleasurable memories.
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.