JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK WITH NAINITAL TOUR PACKAGE
JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK
If you are planning for a corporate outing after a tiring long week,this tour is the perfect fit for you.Start your tour after reaching the tour location Jim Corbett National Park in Ranmagar from Delhi.Enjoy your stay at the resort, in the most fascinating rooms while making your nights interesting with bonfire and soft music.
Already looking forward to a close encounter with the majestic tigers in the area? We are sure your entire group would be as delighted at the idea of an early morning canter safari through the wilderness, waiting for the tigers to emerge as they admire the rare animal and plant species, hundreds of birds, and the sound of the gushing water nearby.
Our Jim Corbett corporate packages are meticulously designed. The safari is followed by a sumptuous meal after which you are free to rest or utilise the facilities offered by your wilderness resort. In the evening, we can arrange a bonfire so that you can let your hair down for the evening.
Best Time to Visit Corbett :
OCT to MAR
APRIL to JUNE
JULY to SEP
|11°C - 20°C||30°C - 40°C||25°C - 30°C|
NAINITAL- The Lake City of India
Nainital has earned the appellation of ‘Lake District’ of India. Gathered around a profound, green volcanic lake, Nainital is Kumaon’s biggest town and most loved slope resort.
A lot of hotels an occupied bazaar and a spider trap’s of strolling tracks cover the forested slopes to perspectives disregarding the far off Himalayan tops. In top seasons amid May to mid-July and October – Nainital is stuffed to the gills with holidaying families and honeymooners, and the hotel price skyrockets.
Best Time to Visit Nainital :
OCT to FEB
MAR to JUNE
JULY to SEP
|0°C - 15°C||10°C - 27°C||15°C - 25°C|
Places to visit :
This pretty lake is Nainital’s centerpiece and is said to be one of the emerald green eyes of Shiva’s wife, Sati. Naina Devi Temple is on the exact spot where the eye fell. Close-by is the Jama Masjid and a Gurdwara.
Tiffin Top is a popular excursion spot. A cobblestoned walkway drives you up to Tiffin Top which can be a tiring trek; those going with their families pick a horseback ride to climb.
One of the primary highlights of Nainital, the energetic Mall Road, is the focal point of all exercises nearby. There are various shops, restaurants, lodgings and bistros at the Mall Road and no tour is complete without going to this street.
Sattal is an amazing traveler and excursion spot with seven lakes, each in an alternate tint of green and blue.
Places To Visit Near Jim Corbett National Park And Nainital :
- Pangot And Kilbury Bird Sanctuary
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.