Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
The major characteristic of Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve is its sub-Himalayan belt geographical ecology. It contains about 488 species of plant. The forest in the Park is mainly dense moist deciduous type including trees like mango, peepal, Rohini, haldu, and sal. These forests cover almost 73% of the park area while other 10% is covered by large open grasslands. The park has about 110 species of trees. Jim Corbett Park offers abode to 50 species of mammals, 580 species of birds and more than 25 species of reptiles. Birds include species like hawks, eagles, vultures, kites etc. Wildlife includes Royal Bengal Tigers, Asiatic Black Beer, Asiatic elephants, Sambar, Hog deer, Otters, Gharial etc. It is also rich in aqua fauna and comprises of Indian Pitta, Golden Oriole, Scarlet Minivet etc. As far as reptiles are concerned, Gharial, Crocodiles and King Cobra are found in the Park.
Day 01 : Arrival at Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
Day 02 : Adventure Safari
Day 03 : Departure After the Last Adventure
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.