DUDHWA NATIONAL PARK TOUR PACKAGE
Dudhwa Tiger Reserve also knows as Dudhwa National Park, situated in the Lakhimpur Kheri district of Uttar Pradesh, India. This represents the best natural forests and grasslands left in the Terai region. The magical landscape of Dudhwa is well known and fabled for its tiger richness. Know about how to reach here.
Established in 1958 as a wildlife sanctuary and it declared as a National Park in the year 1977. Many rivers flow in the Dudhwa Tiger Reserve area like as Sharda river by the Kishanpur Wildlife Sanctuary, The Ghagra river inflows Katerniaghat Wildlife Sanctuary and Suheli, Mohana stream flows in Dudhwa National Park.
Some of the important taals are Bankey, Kakraha, Amaha, Bhadi, and Bhadraula. The taals, streams, and rivers support a rich variety of turtle species, the Mugger crocodile, the unique and endangered fish-eating crocodile or Gharial as well as the Gangetic dolphin, which are found in Kartaniyaghat.
Dudhwa National Park Attractions:
Tigers are the biggest draw for tourists visiting Dudhwa National Park, but there are several other animals that have made their home here, including swamp deer, sambar, barking deer, spotted deer, barasingha, sloth bear, jungle cat and many more.
Dudhwa National Park Weather and Best Time to Visit:
Planning A Trip To Dudhwa National Park? Here's a snapshot of Dudhwa National Park weather and the best time to visit Dudhwa National Park
|Summers||April-June||40°C - 32°C|
|Monsoon||July-October||28°C - 30°C|
|Winter||November-March||20°C - 15°C|
Dudhwa National Park in winter (November-March)
The winter season lasts from November to March and is the ideal time to visit Dudhwa National Park. Keep in mind that the park will most probably be crowded during these months. The temperatures during these months also range from 20 degree Celsius to 30 degree Celsius which means that that weather remains to be chilly and pleasant for both, the animals residing in the forest as well as the people visiting the national park.
Dudhwa National Park in Monsoon (July - October)
The monsoon rains bring back the forests to life after the scorching summers. However, monsoon in Dudhwa National Park is probably the most inaccessible season as this is the breeding time for most animals inhabiting the region. Hence, the forest remain closed from July to October.
Dudhwa National Park in summer (April-June)
The summer season in Dudhwa National Park lasts from March to June. Summers in Dudhwa is extremely hot and humid with temperatures soaring as high as 40 degrees Celcius. However, most times the temperature remains in the higher range making the weather scorching and often unbearably hot. This kind of weather is not ideal for visiting as individuals tend to focus more on the heat that can be quite a hindrance than actually enjoying all that the park has to offer.
Things You Can Do At Dudhwa National Park:
- Pastoral Trip To Sathiyana
- Frog Temple
- Interact with local tharu tribals
- Boat safari in kataraniaghat
- Elephant safari at dudhwa
- Tiger spotting in kishanpur wildlife reserve
- Accommodation in Resort
- Full cycle of meals (breakfast, lunch, evening tea & dinner)Veg Buffet
- Safari, Outdoor Activities, Nature walk, Bonfire night, permits, sightseeing, museum,Permit, guide & driver
- Wildlense Bio-degradable & natural plates, spoons, forks, skewers & garbage bag. 100% hygienic & natural.
- 100% natural pulp derived travel napkins
- First-Aid kit bag
- Add-on services
- GST of 05.00% applicable on the total bill amount.
- Air/railway fare
- Tips or fines
- Additional menu ordered
- Anything else specified in inclusions
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.