JIM CORBETT TIGER RESERVER TOUR PACKAGE
Jim Corbett, the Corbett National Park is one of the finest tiger habitats in India. Nestled at the foothills of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand, the park extends over a tract of 520 square kilometers. It is a large valley with forested ridges running through it. The Ramganga river winds through its entire length, and dense Sal and deciduous forests cover the park area. Visitors are allowed in from mid-November to mid-June. The main animals found in the national park include tiger, elephant, chital, sambar, nilgai, gharial, King Cobra, muntjac, wild boar, hedgehog, common musk shrew, flying fox, Indian Pangolin and nearly 600 species of birds.
Jim Corbett Weather and Best Time to Visit:
Planning A Trip To Dudhwa National Park? Here's a snapshot of Dudhwa National Park weather and the best time to visit Dudhwa National Park
|Summers||March to June||40°C - 32°C|
|Monsoon||July to September||28°C - 30°C|
|Winter||October to February||20°C - 15°C|
March to June
With the arrival of March, here comes one of the best times to visit Jim Corbett. Though, the temperature goes up to 40 degree Celsius, the national park with astonishing wildlife and lush environs makes for the best place to head to during the summer season. People can also enjoy activities like: jungle safari, river rafting, and more at this time of the year.
July to September
Though, monsoon season is not preferred to explore Jim Corbett, most of the nature lovers often prefer to visit the park at this time of the year. With fresh green environs and less crowds, one can indulge in complete serenity here. If one is seeking a budget tour, then it can be the best time to avail Jim Corbett National Park packages at affordable rates.
October to February
And, here is the best time to visit Jim Corbett. With the onset of winter season, one can grab a chance to witness a variety of birds; abundant wildlife, including Bengal tiger and other species; enjoy exciting activities, and nature walks which add a dose of fun to the whole experience.
Here are the Top Tourist Attractions to see in Jim Corbett :
- Suspension Bridge
- Kosi River
- Elephant Safari
- Garjiya Devi Temple
- Seeta Bani Temple
- Dhangarhi Museum
- Corbett Museum
- Go Wild Adventure Camp
- Devbhoomi Outdoor Adventure
- Corbett Water Falls
- Ancient Shiva Temple
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.