KANHA TIGER RESERVE TOUR PACKAGE
Kanha National Park can be the pure sublimating and delightful part of your tourist destination. We at Kanha National Park offer you the best exemplary Kanha tour packages to help you meet your requirements. With our attractive tour packages you can understand the fact that Kanha is the most prolific natural destination for all kinds of rare wild species and an encounter to them is surely a magnanimous achievement.
With Kanha wildlife packages you can immensely find the variety of touring options in front of you. Whether you want a jeep safari, elephant safari or wish to roam at the serene environment freely (surely under the guidance of the experts) we will take you deep into the lush foliage to meet the nature so closely and to encounter the majestic creatures very intimately. You can surely pick your choice out of it or can leverage the package options presented by us to enjoy your Kanha tour wholeheartedly.
For further reference please find the below information and catch the best option for a successful Kanha tour around the majestic jungle.
Things to Do In Kahna, Madhya Pradesh
- Wildlife Safari
- Elephant Safari
- Kanha Museum
- Night Safari
- Nature Trails for Nature Lovers
- Village Visit
What Is The Best Time To Visit Kanha?
|Summers||April to June||30°C - 45°C|
|Monsoon||July to Sep||25°C - 35°C|
|Winter||Oct to March||12°C - 20°C|
April to June
Summers in Kanha lasts from March to June. The temperatures during this season is recorded between 24 to 42°C. The warm season is good for sightseeing as the animals are seen in search of water and prey. The early summer is beautiful as the grass and the whole atmosphere has a healthy shine to it
July to September
Monsoon comes to Kanha National Park by mid-July and stays up to September. It brings frequent rainfall, sometimes medium and sometimes heavy. Roadways, grasslands and the entire national park is flooded in some areas and highly dangerous in others. A visit to the national park in monsoon is generally avoided by the tourists.
October to March
The cold season of winters is the best time to visit Kanha. The three months of winter, December to February, are extremely cold. The national park receives the most number of visitors in these months.
Kanha National Park Attractions :
- Kanha Museum
- Kawardha Palace
- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Bamni Dadar
- Panna National Park
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.