PANNA TIGER RESERVE TOUR PACKAGE
If diamonds are the only things that sparkle in your mind’s eye when you hear Panna, you might want to know that the priceless piercing gaze of a tiger is also an experience that this part of central India can offer. Panna Tiger Reserve, tucked to the Vindhyan hills, brims with a vast array of mammals and birds. Its dry deciduous forest is also embellished by beautiful waterfalls.
This protected, precious land is where you need to be if you wish natural, archeological and historical splendours to come together and cast a magical spell on you.
What Is The Best Time To Visit Panna?
|Summers||March - June||26°C - 45°C|
|Monsoon||July to Sep||25°C - 35°C|
|Winter||October- February||5°C - 28°C|
March to June
With the onset of March, the summer season in Panna National Park marks its beginning. During the whole season, the weather of the region remains extremely hot and humid. As a result of which, tourists find it uneasy and uncomfortable to explore the park in such a scorching heat. However, despite such unfavorable weather conditions, a lot of wildlife lovers still visit the place during this time.
July to Sep
Along with the heavy rainfall, monsoon also brings the breeding season of the wild animals. Therefore, the park during these months remains closed for tourists. So, if you are thinking of planning a visit to Panna during this then it’s better to plan it in some other reason.
October to February
Undoubtedly, winter is the best time to visit Panna National Park. Starts in the month of October, the winter season in Panna brings cool, calm and pleasant weather which allow tourists to explore the wildlife to its fullest. Winter is also the most ideal time to indulge in bird sightseeing in Panna as a large population of birds migrate here during the season.
Here Are The Top Tourist Attractions To See In Panna:
- Pandava Falls and Caves
- Diamond Mines
- Panna National Park
- Raneh Falls and the Ken crocodile sanctuary
- Jugal Kishoreji Temple
- Mahamati Prannathji Temple
- Padmavati Devi or Badi Devi Temple
- Baldeoji Temple
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.