Pilibhit Tiger Reserve
The jungles in the reserve serve as natural home to more than 127 species of animals, 326 bird species and 2100 of the flower plants. Forests mainly include Sal and ecosystems provide food to elephant predators. There is a myriad of wild animals found in the reserve. For instance, endangered wild animals like tiger, swamp deer and blue bull. As far as bird species are concerned, there are more than 1300 birds found here including species like jungle babbler, fish owl, snack bird, hornbill, pea fowl, serpent eagle, black neck stork etc.
One can hear an echoing sound of animals like spotted deer that warns other animals regarding arrival of Tiger. Several endangered species of animals also find a home at the reserve and consist of animals like pangolin, Bengal Florican, vulture, sloth deer etc.
Day 01 : Arrival at Pilibhit Tiger Reserve
Day 02 : Adventure Safari
Day 03 : Departure After the Last Adventure
1. These packages are customizable, which means that changes can be done to the itinerary/activity, if you desire so. The final payment will be calculated as per the changes made in the itinerary which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
2. We do not bear the responsibility of refund for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
3. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 31 Days or more before departure - 50% of the Tour / service cost
- Less than 30 days before departure - Non Refundable
Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday's will be considered on next working day (Monday)./ service cost 30 days prior to arrival: Non Refundable.